Monday, November 13, 2023

Stamp Day w/ Friends Card # 2

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Today I want to share card #2 with you from my Stamp Day get together this past Saturday. This card uses the same paper & the Autumn Leaves Dies.




Another beauty of a card for Thanksgiving....I love these colors!
I would have never thought to pair Moody Mauve with Pecan Pie but they work so well in the DSP! My sentiment is from the retired Hand Penned Holidays.

Card Details:

Stamps: Hand Penned Holidays (retired)
Ink: Pecan Pie
Cardstock: Moody Mauve, Pecan Pie, Very Vanilla, All About Autumn DSP. Oxidized Copper Paper
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Autumn Leaves Dies, Moody Mauve Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love pairing the old stuff with the new to create a whole new look!
This card is the perfect example of that.

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Vicki said...

This is gorgeous!!

Carol L said...

This card is just drop dead gorgeous! I LOVE those clustered leaves with the beautiful fonts on that sentiment panel. An absolute stunner Wendy! Hugs for a great week ahead!