Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Beary Cute

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

A quick post today then I am headed to the kitchen to get my pumpkin pie made and work on a few other things ahead of time.
Today I have a cute card to share with you using the Beary Cute Bundle.
Yesterday was the 1st time I got to sit and use a few of my new stamp sets that I have had since August and it felt great to play with them! I pulled out the Beary Cute set which I did play with not too long ago. I have a Stamp A Stack to do using this bundle that I purchased from Kitchen Table Stamper. I hope to do those cards maybe in about 2 weeks! Anyways, here is the card I made yesterday...





Card Details:

Stamps: Beary Cute, Cookie Cutter Christmas (retired sentiment)
Ink: Balmy Blue, Real Red
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Old Olive, Beary Christmas DSP
Accessories: Beary Cute Punch, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Merriest Trees Dies, Winter Snow EF, Sheer White/Silver Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Glitter Sequins, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That adorable bear was punched out of the Beary Christmas DSP which made it so much quicker! Always fun making a sweet Christmas card!

**************************
My thoughts today...


Going to be a rainy day here which we really need!
Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a fun combination of papers, colors and design on this card. I love that the bear was punched from designer paper, and I'm sure that makes for one quickly made card! Have fun making that yummy pumpkin pie today! Hugs

Vicki said...

Sweet and festive card. Love your sentiment on the circle, looks like an ornament. ♥️♥️