Friday, November 10, 2023

Ballerina Card

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
I am all ready for my Stamp Day w/ Friends tomorrow afternoon! WooHoo! The table is set and my stamps & projects are just waiting on my friends now.
Today I am going to take a breather since I feel like I have been going 100 mph in the last week or so! 
I have a card to share with you today that Audrey requested for a little girl that is turning 10 soon. She said she loves dancing so I went thru many of my stamps and found this ballerina and got to work. 



It's always a pleasure to make a card with stamps that have not seen ink in ages!
Pretty much everything I used is retired.

Card Details:

Stamps: Sparkly Seasons (retired), Artistically Inked
Ink: Crumb Cake, Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Pretty in Pink (retired), Pretty in Pink DSP (retired)
Accessories: Playful Alphabet Dies, Pretty in Pink Sheer Ribbon (retired), Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Audrey was pleased with the turn out of this card and said that Molly would love it!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable! She will love it!
Have fun with your stamping friends, sounds like a great day for it!

Anonymous said...

Super sweet card!! Love how it is all dressed out in pink with all the layers and crumb cake base! Well done.☺️☺️

Carol L said...

That's just a darling little personalized card and sure to bring lots of genuine smiles! I hope you all have a fantastic time stamping tomorrow, enjoy yourself! Hugs