Monday, November 27, 2023

Night Divine Set

 Hello & Happy Monday, Everyone!

Hope you had a nice weekend! 
It was a long but busy one for us and i'm glad that we are back to a normal schedule!
Today I am sharing a set of cards made with the O' Holy Night Suite of products from the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog. I have had this suite since early August and could not wait to use it! This is the first set of cards I made with it...






Card Details:

Stamps: Night Divine, Christmas to Remember (retired sentiment)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Paper, Shining Brightly Specialty DSP
Accessories: Night Divine Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Seasonal Labels Dies (retired), Distressed Tiles 3D EF, Vanilla/Gold Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Star Trinkets, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I am sure these will not stay on my card rack very long...they are gorgeous!
Oh, and flat for easy mailing, too!

I'm so pleased with these and hope to play more with this set later this week!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


I love this time of year just because of all the pretty lights!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great start to your week!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is one stunning and beautiful card design! I love the embossed circle with the star and silhouette images and that gold paper is just gorgeous! Stay warm and have a good week ahead.

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful, Wendy! Love the navy & gold, as well as the embossed background! So pretty.

Vicki said...

Beautiful set.