Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Cheers to the Season

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

A brand new month is now upon us! Happy November!

Halloween night went off without a hitch last night! Kelsey & Shady came over to help hand candy out but we were lucky we had 20 trick or treaters. It was also quite cold so we lasted outside till 7pm then headed inside for some hot chocolate to warm us up! Kelsey stayed till about 8 then we ran her home and I was surprised at all the trick or treaters that were still out! Some of the costumes we saw were cool, too!

Today I have the fun chore of taking down all my Halloween decorations and getting them packed away for another year. Hopefully by day's end I will have my Thanksgiving stuff out which I don't have too much of so shouldn't take long. 

I've got a pretty card to share with you today that I was going to use for my next Stamp Day w/ Friends get together but decided not too. This card uses the Cheers to the Season stamp set which has no dies or punch.




The All About Autumn DSP has been a hot commodity this season!
It has been unavailable about 4 or 5 times since September and just this past Monday has come back in stock. This paper is gorgeous! One side has a realistic picture on and the opposite side has a foil mixed in. It's a beauty for sure and cutting into it has made me cringe but I am doing it! This card shows the picture side & also a small strip of the foil paper side. My leaf image is from the new Cheers to the Season stamp set which is a delightful set that can be used for Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years!

Card Details:

Stamps: Cheers to the Season
Ink: Pecan Pie
Cardstock: Pecan Pie, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil Paper (retired), All About Autumn DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Designer Elements (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Another quick & easy card which seems to be my style anymore but I love that this will mail flat! And that leaf image is just beautiful along with that DSP!

Well that is all for me today!
Coffee time then off to get my Halloween stuff put away!
See you all tomorrow!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a real beauty with those gorgeous papers! I love the little foiled strip running across the bottom and that big leaf says it all with being thankful. Happy November and have fun packing everything away. Almost as soon as you get your Thanksgiving decorations out, it will be time to put them away and decorate for Christmas again! LOL Hugs!

Vicki said...

Beautiful!