Saturday, November 25, 2023

Frosted Gingerbread Snowflakes

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

It's been a busy couple of days here at the Aungst Pad.
I spent most of the day Friday decorating the upstairs then once he got in from work we ran Kelsey & Shady home and did a quick trip to Walmart. Surprising it was not too crowded. We slept in this morning and plan to get the rest of the ceramic Christmas trees out for the living room. I will be glad when it's done and we can sit back & enjoy the lights!

Today I have a quick card to share that I made with the retired Frosted Gingerbread bundle from a few years ago. Y'all know how much I love my gingerbread decorations so this set spoke to me and I hardly used it. 




Card Details:

Stamps: Frosted Gingerbread
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Basic White, Gingerbread & Peppermints DSP (retired)
Accessories: Gingerbread Dies (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Real Red Sheer Ribbon (retired), Red Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have about 3/4 of a package of this Gingerbread & Peppermints DSP left that is still laying out on my stamp table. I am hoping to use more of it this holiday season! I love the traditional holiday colors & patterns in it. And those pretty snowflakes were diecut from the paper which makes a card come together much quicker! 

Well, that is all I have for today! 
Going to grab my coffee & some breakfast and get started on digging all those pretty ceramic Christmas trees out! I will share pictures soon!

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those red and green papers look wonderful together with the pretty little snowflakes! I love that the centers look like a little piece of candy. Get warm with that coffee, it's a very chilly morning here, and I look forward to seeing all those trees. I only have one ceramic tree and need to get it out and display it. My dad made it for us the first year were married and that's the only Christmas decoration I use these days.

BTW, thanks for the beautiful Thanksgiving card. It just arrived yesterday. The mail keeps getting slower and slower for some reason.

Vicki said...

So love these. That paper is super fun!