Sunday, November 26, 2023

Tis the Season

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today is going to be a down day for me. 
I feel like I have been going 100 mph the last few days but the decorating is all done!
Shawn helped with carrying the ceramic Christmas trees up from the storage room which was a huge help. He said last night that everything looked so nice. 
Now we can sit back and enjoy all that hard work.

I have a pretty Christmas card to share with you that I made recently using 2 retired sets.




Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Season (retired), Christmas to Remember (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand (retired)
Cardstock: Real Red, Sahara Sand, Basic White, Peaceful Prints DSP (retired)
Accessories: Seasonal Labels Dies (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Gold Ribbon (Online Exclusives), Gold Swirls (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I used the Peaceful Prints DSP that was a SaleABRation offering a few years ago. I pulled out some scraps from my pack to create this card. This paper is some of the prettiest and I have alot of it to use up!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Vicki said...

So beautiful ! I LOVE the pinecones and that gorgeous DSP. ❤️❤️

Carol L said...

What a pretty card design with all those great papers and the pine cones. Everything is a perfectly matching design and just beautifully made. Glad you got all your trees done. I have one ceramic tree and still have to get it out and assemble it. My energy is so low it's ridiculous.