Monday, November 20, 2023

Thank You Cards

 Hello & Happy Monday!

It's Thanksgiving week so that means it will be a busy week preparing.
Today I am going to my stamp table for some me time. Yesterday I worked on a few candy treats and I am almost finished with them! Next up will be some Christmas cards for Audrey.

Today I have a set of Thank You cards to share that I made last week for Audrey.
I used more of the All About Autumn DSP for these...






Card Details:

Stamps: Circle Sayings (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, All About Autumn DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I left the paper do all the work on these as that paper is the prettiest!

Most of the trees have dropped their leaves around here with a few here & there that still have some leaves on them and those trees still have some pretty colors on them which reminded me of this paper. I hope Audrey liked them!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Vicki said...

This set is beautiful. That paper is awesome...I haven't got to use it very much. Enjoy your stamping time.

Carol L said...

What a beautiful set of thank you cards you've created here! I love the leaves in the designer paper and the pretty designer paper on the side with that big thank you medallion! Just beautiful! Hugs