Monday, June 22, 2020

Enjoy Today

Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Boy, did it ever get hazy, hot & humid here! Not my favorite weather by all means!
I know it's good for the flowers and the gardens but it's the most uncomfortable weather.
Today it's to be in the low 90's so that means my AC will be on overtime to keep it cool inside.

Today I have one last set of cards to share that was part of my customer's last order.
I finished it up on Wednesday and delivered it to her on Thursday so she could get those masculine birthday cards in the mail this week for family.
She was most appreciative of that!

This set uses many retired products like the Cool Treats Suite that was available a few years ago.
It all about Popcicles & Ice Cream!






You will notice that on this pack of 5 cards, 2 cards have a different layout as I was using up scraps of paper.
My card lady was fine with it.
The Cool Treats stamp set also has coordinating Framelits but on this set of cards I did not use them.
The paper is Tasty Treats Specialty DSP which is also retired. Luckily, I had 2 packs of it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Cool Treats (retired), Good Morning Magnolia (sentiment)
Ink: Watermelon Wonder (retired), Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Tasty Treats Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Crushed Curry Enamel Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Today will be the perfect day for an ice cold popcicle! 
But make sure to eat it fast!

********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Patti said...

I so appreciate your using the older Stampin Up sets. reminds me to pull them out, The ideas you share are wonderful
thanks
patti

Carol L said...

Poor Snoopy - he's melting!! LOL Great set of cards and perfect for summer! I'm chillin' indoors today with the air on. Tomorrow they're calling for 93 and I'll be indoors again with no popsicle in the house LOL

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

How refreshing! Just love these!