Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Masculine HB Card #4

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I have been sharing all this week a set of masculine birthday cards that are made for my card lady. She wanted 5 different styled cards for members of her family that all have birthdays the last 2 weeks of June. Today I have another one to share...




This one uses paper from the retired pack of Magnolia Lane DSP.
I basically used scraps that were left in my pack. I did purchase another pack when it was marked down on the retired list but I have not opened it yet.
I paired it up with that amazing sentiment from the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set that is new!
I love that font! I diecut it with a Stitched Nested Die and added a diecut leaf from the Magnolia Memory Dies.
I hope by using the leaf printed paper and adding a leaf diecut I kept this on the masculine side.


Card Details:

Stamps: Happiest of Birthdays
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Magnolia Lane DSP (retired)
Accessories: Magnolia Memory Dies, Stitched Nested Dies, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm headed to my stamp table today to finish working on that same card order.
Yesterday she added to my order so I need to get crack a lackin!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Love that big sentiment!

Carol L said...

Great papers and colors and a sentiment surely not to be missed! I'm kind of loving those big, bold greetings the more I see them!