Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Pop of Petals

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Shawn is off today so I am going to make this post a quick one!

I have a card to share that my girls & I made on Saturday at my Stamp Day w/ Friends.
This one uses the retired Pop of Petals stamp set.
I had this kit ready since before the retirement list came out in April.  
I know the girls don't care if it's retired or not.
They like that I use what I have...



This card was a bit time consuming since we did not line up the flowers with the punch. 
I made note to make sure I do that next time we use this set!

Card Details:

Stamps: Pop of Petals (retired), Itty Bitty Birthdays
Ink: Highland Heather, Soft Seafoam, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Soft Seafoam, Whisper White, Garden Lane DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Four Petal Flower Punch (retired), Glittered Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Once we had all those flowers punched out we took a bone folder to each petal and gave them a curl.
It will still mail flat!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

I love the color combo on this card and those flowers are gorgeous! The soft stamping on the white panel is such a nice compliment to the background too! Enjoy your day with your hubby and find something fun to do together!