Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Time to Celebrate!!

Hello & Happy Hot & Humid Tuesday!

It's sweltering here the last couple of days!
I'm ready for a refreshing cold front to come thru and give us some nice comfortable days.
Last week really spoiled us!

Today I have a card to share that my girls made Saturday at our Stamp Day w/ Friends!
It was most fabulous seeing them again!
I also threw out to them that if they wanted they could wear their masks.
No one even brought theirs along!

My masculine card today is a fun fold like I shared last week!




I borrowed Deb's Sailing Home stamp set & coordinating dies to make this.
Thanks, Deb!
The measurements on this fun fold I posted last week but here they are again...

Cardbase is 4 1/4 x 11.
Scored at 4 and again at 5 1/2.
The section measuring 1 1/2 is where it gets glued shut.
It reminds me of a book.

Card Details:

Stamps: Sailing Home, Itty Bitty Birthdays
Ink: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Come Sail Away DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Smooth Sailing Dies, Sail Away Trinkets, Baker's Twine (retired), Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The girls like their masculine cards and they both really liked this one!
I did too!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Snoopy & Woodstock got the right idea for this heat!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a great card...that water looks real (and inviting)!! Stay cool!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful plus!!! LOVE your card!
Lynn

Carol L said...

Great papers and colors for this pretty masculine make! I love the little accent captain's wheel too - great design! I am chillin' indoors away from this awful heat and keeping my fingers crossed my a/c works. Butch took my car to the store today and forgot his mask was in his car, but guess what? They let him in anyway for a brief while to pick up a few items! YAY for a touch of normalcy!