Friday, June 19, 2020

Graduation 2020

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend has arrived!
Anyone have anything fun planned?
I know some places are still under stay at home orders.
Here in York County we are in the green and everything has reopened.
It's still not back to normal as we use to know it but atleast we're moving in the right direction.

I have been working on a card order since last week and wrapped it up on Wednesday.
My customer asked for a graduation card for her local high school.
Eastern York is where my entire family attended school and the colors are blue & gold.
I pulled out a retired stamp set called Witty Cisms and got to work.
Witty Cisms is a million dollar achiever stamp set that was designed by Lisa Fast.




This card turned out exactly like I imagined in my head and that hardly ever happens! LOL

I took 5- 1 x 4 1/4 inch strips of cardstock in Blueberry Bushel and Daffodil Delight and layered them on my Thick Whisper White cardbase leaving about 1/8 of an inch in between each piece.
Trimmed the ends if I had any hanging over the edge.
Then stamped my image from the retired Witty Cisms stamp set on a diecut circle and layered onto a piece of Blueberry Bushel scallop layer and added a rhinestone for sparkle.
I popped that up with a dimensional and it was finished!

Card Details:

Stamps: Witty Cisms (retired)
Ink: Blueberry Bushel (retired)
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel (retired), Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestone, Dimensional, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Very happy with this one!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Great graduation card, and oddly enough - those are my old school colors too, even though I went to a different school! Enjoy your weekend!