Thursday, June 18, 2020

Masculine Birthday Card #5

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have the last masculine birthday card to share.
These were all part of the card order I have been working on since last Friday.




I love this paper and sad that it's been long retired.
Blueberry Bushel is the one of the nicest color of blues that Stampin Up! has ever had in my opinion.
This pack of paper makes some really cool masculine cards!


Card Details:

Stamps: Happiest of Birthdays
Ink: Mango Melody
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Mango Melody, Blueberry Bushel (retired), Whisper White, Best Route DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Nested Dies, Best Route Enamel Shapes (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Yesterday I got my card order all wrapped up and ready for delivery!
Now I need to get a few last minute things wrapped up for my Stamp Day w/ Friends!
 Adult socialization....woohoo!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Vicki said...

Really nice and I agree about that blueberry Bushel..maybe they will bring it back someday. 🤷

Carol L said...

Great cards with great papers! Love all the little bikes and especially the stitched sentiment panel with a great sentiment! Fun set of cards. Are you ready for the hot weather? After those past few gorgeous days we had, I'm spoiled already :) Enjoy your weekend!