Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Forever Greenery Suite

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope everyone is doing well!

A few weeks ago I participated in a friend's online workshop that I thought was so much fun!
I have been in such a funk with my stamping and i'm finding that participating in online classes & workshops are slowly pulling me out of it.
Debbie Henderson has been doing online classes since the whole Covid 19 thing began as a way to keep people busy stamping while being stuck at home. Last month she held her first online workshop as a way to get orders since demo's are not able to meet in person with the virus.
She had an ordering special which I took part in. Then she sent out free card kits for those who ordered and these 3 cards i'm going to share are what she sent.







She sent out all the bits & pieces to create the cards but not any stamped images.
Luckily, I already had the stamp set! As soon as it arrived last Monday I sat and did all 3 cards!
Aren't they pretty!?

The Forever Greenery Suite is probably my most favorite so far!
Right now I am using it for a swap that I signed up for.
I will share that card once they get to their destinations!

Card Details:

Stamps: Forever Fern
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Just Jade
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Garden Green, Soft Seafoam, Just Jade, Whisper White, Forever Greenery DSP
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Classic Label Punch, Greenery EF, Forever Flourishing Dies, Label Me Lovely Punch, Rhinestones, Champagne Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


6 comments:

LeAnne said...

They're beautiful....each and every one of them!

Carol L said...

These are just stunning cards Wendy, and I'm especially loving the design, papers, and colors on the first one! So glad you're finding ways to keep crafting. I'm trying to get back into it, and having spurts of creativity here and there, but nothing like it used to be. Love your inspirational pic today - truth!

Anne said...

Hi Wendy love your cards. I agree with Carol. I'm also having a hard time with staying focused. Hugs Anne

D'Ann said...

So very pretty and coordinated! Love them all.

Vicki Burdick said...

These are amazing, I have only made one card with this set so far!! I just couldn't get inspired with it, now I need to revisit it!! Thanks for the pretty inspiration!

Janice M said...

LOVE that paper in the first card A LOT!! Not sure about the rest of the pack though yet? On my maybe list for now?! What for fold is that card called? Looks like one I'd like t play around with. Maybe I need to find a stamp card club to play i to get my MOJO back?!!