Friday, June 26, 2020

Seaside Notions HB

Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I have the last birthday card to share from last Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends,
This one is my favorite!!



It uses a set called Seaside Notions which I only ever used the sentiments in it.
After creating this card I don't know why I waited so long!
The girls loved this one!

Card Details:

Stamps: Seaside Notions
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Terracotta Tile, Seaside Spray
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Terracotta Tile DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Coastal Weave EF (retired), Classic Label Punch, Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon, Blender Pen, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I sent this card out to my niece as last Friday was her birthday!
She loved the beachy theme!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a fantastic day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this set! I think the sentiments are awesome but so are the images! It's great for summer cards and I love the color combo you used here!
You were up early today...have a great way and stay cool!

Carol L said...

Truly a fun card with this seaside theme! Love that seahorse image with the coral and shells, but that embossing really caught my eye! Looks good in those colors too! Happy Friday - may next week be better for all of us.

D'Ann said...

Love this card! The color combination is beautiful. I am like you in that I have this set but have only use the sentiments so far. Very pretty!