Monday, June 15, 2020

Sailing Home Birthday

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Got my haircut yesterday after a 4 month stay at home order.
Came home to work outside in the yard all afternoon.
Got the flower beds weeded out and more grass seed put down.

I did not get to make anything crafty over the weekend but I do have another masculine birthday card to share. If you remember from yesterday this is for a card order and my customer wants 5 different masculine birthday cards since they are all for people within the same family.




This was such a neat fold that I have done years ago and forgot about. It reminds me of a book.
The side where I have my twine, that is completely glued shut and acts like the spine of a book.
The measurements for this card are:

Cardbase measures 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 4 and 5 1/2.

You all know I love a fun fold but one that isn't too complicated for the recipient to open.
This one is pretty cool!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sailing Home, Itty Bitty Birthdays
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White,  Come Sail Away DSP (retired)
Accessories: Smooth Sailing Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Sail Away Trinkets, Baker's Twine (retired), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I do not own this stamp set or the coordinating dies.
Last winter I borrowed them from my friend, Deb and stamped a bunch off to use later.
Those diecuts came in hand for my card lady's request!
Thank you, Deb!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a great design with the unique fold and I love the images! Great birthday card!

Vicki said...

Great card and great design!!!