Saturday, June 27, 2020

Forever Fern Gift Bag

Hello & Happy Saturday!

It's to be a hazy, hot & humid day here so once I grab some groceries I will be staying put inside.
Thankfully, Shawn already mowed last evening.
We talked about grilling tonight for supper but that depends if we get any severe storms!
I may need a back up plan! 

So, today I have a gift bag to share with you that I made for a customer order. 
Usually she will ask if I have any made up that she can buy.
It just so happened that she bought my last 4 bags last month and I was out of small gift bags.
A trip to my local Dollar Tree and I got stocked back up!




I used the new Forever Fern Suite which is a wonderful product line.
I love all the different greens in the paper.
The ribbon I used is retired from the 2019 Holiday Catalog.
All of the diecut greens and gold foil diecuts are from the same suite.

Project Details:

Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Forever Greenry DSP
Accessories: Forever Flourishing Dies, Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper, Stitched Nested Dies, Shaded Spruce/Gold Ribbon (retired), Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I will have some cards to share soon using this same suite and products.
The sentiment comes from a new set as well called Ridiculously Awesome.
Love this set as the fonts are so cool!!
It is a million dollar achiever set designed by Ronda Wade and I love the sayings in it!!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


So very true and i'm finding that out from experience.

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful Saturday!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

You always make the cutest gift bags, and this suite of papers is really impressive! I love the sentiment panel too and pretty ribbon! Enjoy your day!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful bag! I can tell you put a lot of work into this one. I especially love the gold accents. Darn, I may just need to get this bundle. haha! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

You always make the best gift bags!! You are so inspiring to me!!!