Saturday, June 20, 2020

Just Thinking of You

Hello & Happy Saturday!

WooHoo! My Stamp Day w Friends has finally arrived!
I'm having a few friends over to make cards today!
I can't wait as it's been 6 months since the last time we got together!

I have a quick set of cards to share today that I made for that same customer order I have been working on. My card lady loves her Thinking of You cards and specifically asked for the pretty paper from the Ornate Gardens Specialty DSP.





I started out with a cardbase of Bumble Bee cardstock. 
I added a layer of Whisper White cardstock that was diecut with the Ornate Layers Dies (which they are gorgeous!) and then a piece of Ornate Gardens Specialty DSP that was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
Lastly I stamped my sentiment from the Many Mates stamp set and diecut it with the Circle Layering Framelits. 
All the Framelits are now called Dies since Sizzix no longer makes the Stampin Up!'s dies. 


Card Details:

Stamps: Many Mates
Ink: Bumble Bee
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Whisper White, Ornate Gardens Specialty DSP
Accessories: Ornate Layers Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These cards were simple to create but that beautiful detailed die gives it so much elegance!
My card lady loved them!

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Amen!
I'm really blessed with some amazing friends, near & far!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful Saturday!
~Wendy


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful, but you must have the patience of a saint to diecut all those frames....or you've learned some special trick to make sure all those little chads pop out easily! They drive me crazy!
I love your little meercat meme too....what a cute little encouragement!

Carol L said...

Those cards are just lovely with the floral papers and beautiful lacy edged diecuts! I hope you're having a great stamping day with your friends as life begins to be lived once again! Enjoy!