Thursday, February 21, 2019

Cake Soiree Birthday

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope everyone enjoyed the snow day yesterday!
My hubby was working from home so I ran off to my stamp table to work on some upcoming stamp day classes. I got alot accomplished so today I will finish up and start some St Patrick's Day cards!

 I have a birthday card to share using the Cake Soiree set & the retired Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit. I love this set which is great for whipping up a quick card!



And this retired DSP is so pretty! 
It has Silver Foil throughout it which makes it really stand out!


Card Details:

Stamps: Cake Soiree
Ink: Marina Mist
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Powder Pink, Whisper White, Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP
Accessories: Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Hope you like!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Glad you survived this latest storm and that Shawn was able to stay cozy and safe. The tree are all coated with ice now and it will look like diamonds if the sun pops out. Glad I don't have to budge until tomorrow. This care is so pretty! You are right about the silver in the paper. It is stunning!

Vicki Burdick said...

That paper is sooooo pretty!!! Enjoy your day!!!

Carol L said...

Those colors are quite pretty and I love the touch of foil in them. The sentiment panel looks great with that spray of flowers on the side! NJ! St Patty's day is close and I'm not ready at all!!!! LOL