Saturday, February 2, 2019

Love Is In The Air

Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Stamp Day with my friends has come!
I'm so excited to stamp with all 6 of the ladies since it's been a really long time!
I'm nervous & excited at the same time!
Hope they like the projects I put together!

I am going to share the first card we are going to make today!
Take a look....



This cutie uses the Lift Me Up Bundle which is still current!
Under the Hot Air Balloon is a white layer that was embossed with the retired Cloudy Day EF which goes perfectly with this set!
My Love Impressions DSP is from 2011.
I was digging thru my stash and found this particular sheet and had enough for 8 cards!
My card was created around this sheet of paper!

Card Details:

Stamps: Lift Me Up
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Love Impressions DSP (retired)
Accessories: Up & Away Thinlits, Cloudy Day EF (retired), Pink Pirouette Enamel Hearts (retired), Smoky Slate Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm so loving this card and the colors of it!
I have everything cut & diecut ready for the ladies this morning.
I really hope they love this one, too!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today......


I sure hope the rodent predicts an early spring!
Had enough cold & snow!
BRING ON SPRING!!!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Saturday!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

LOVE this one Wendy!! Have fun with your crafty girls!!!

Carol L said...

This is a real pretty design with great colors. I'm especially fond of the embossed clouds behind the image! Beautiful idea for Valentines! Have a great rest of the weekend ;)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a great idea....I must have that sentiment around here, somewhere. You are so clever!