Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Label Me Pretty Set

Good Morning & Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Yesterday was such a yukky weather day!
From snow to sleet, then freezing rain and then changing over to all rain.
It was a sloppy mess.

This morning I am up early with Shawn.
Roads are icy and accidents everywhere.
I tried to stall him on leaving atleast until the sun came up but he wasn't having it.
I got a roast, carrots & potatoes in the crockpot for supper tonight.
Once I know he got to work okay, I may end up going for a nap!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made for a card order.
These use a mix of old & new.





I used Rose Red & Kiwi Kiss cardstock on these. 
The paper is Raspberry Tart DSP from I think 2008.
My focal point is done with the Label Me Pretty stamp set that also has the coordinating Pretty Label Punch. I also used some coordinating ribbon that is retired, too!

Card Details:

Stamps: Label Me Pretty
Ink: Rose Red (retired)
Cardstock: Rose Red (retired), Kiwi Kiss (retired), Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Pretty Label Punch, Kiwi Kiss Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I like the colors in this DSP as it reminds me of wallpaper!
I'm thrilled to have used up more of my old stash which I plan to do more of in the future!
I'm sure i'm not the only one who has lots of retired stuff that's been collecting dust, am I?

*******************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a fun set of cards, and way to go using up that Kiwi Kiss ribbon and cardstock! SO glad your hubby made it to work safely and I completely crack up every time I see this ad on television! Hey Mike Mike Mike Mike, guess what day it is? Oh come on Julie, I know you can hear me! HUMP DAAAAYYYYYYYY yeah!! LMAO

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

We are so programmed with The Camel.....Love your pretty color combo.

Vicki Burdick said...

LOve this retired paper, the colors are so pretty!! WTG, using up some of your stash!! Stay warm and enjoy your nap!!! Hugs~~