Monday, February 11, 2019

Anniversary Set

Good Morning & Happy Monday!

It's snowing here this morning!
Blah, I know, right?
It started snowing here last evening after 8 pm and has snowed since.
This is to last into tomorrow afternoon with a mix of snow, freezing rain & then changing over to all rain. Sounds like a sloppy mess!
Most schools have canceled today.

Today I have a pack of quick & easy cards to share.
I saw this design on a blog last week and decided to give it a try.
I pulled out this beautiful rose paper called Bella Rose from 2008.
It was perfect for making a pack of Anniversary cards!




Everything on these cards are retired and feels great to use them up!
Talk about a blast from the past, the cardstock colors are Riding Hood Red & Kiwi Kiss!
I still have plenty of those colors which is good because I still have an entire pack of this DSP left!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hugs and Wishes (retired)
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP (retired)
Accessories: Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


There is nothing popped up on these to keep them easier for mailing!
The hardest part of making these was keeping my Riding Hood Red ink from smearing!
Not sure what the deal was with that?!

****************************************************
My thoughts today....


Perfect thought for today, don't ya think?
Although I could do without it...

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty...this was one of my favorite SU DSPs! You've created a lovely anniversary set for sure!
Snowing here too and they just finally cancelled schools after first having a 2-hour delay! I see some sledding in my future! Enjoy your day!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I think I am seeing ice right now....Jim is working from home so we can stay snuggled in. That floral is so pretty. Nice simple set but yet so elegant.

Carol L said...

Way to use up those pretty papers in a great set of anniversary cards! I too am trying to use up older, but pretty papers instead of buying new! Stay warm, and I hope that light therapy session helped!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful! Your customer is soooo lucky to have you making these beauties for her!!