Saturday, February 9, 2019

Grocery Notepads

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Yesterday I started my Light Therapy for my Psoriasis.
It went well and was just like going to a tanning bed to tan.
I started out at a half a second then when I go back next week they up the time as long as your not getting burnt.
I am doing a light therapy that is called Narrow Band UVB which is said to show better results within a few weeks as long as your consistent with it. I got 3 months of this and hoping for the best!

Today I have a fun project to share with you!
A few months back I went to my local Staples store and had then cut a pack of notepads in half so I could decorate them for gifts.
I pulled out a bunch of them last week and created some cool grocery list notepads with some retired  products.

Take a look....



This notepad uses the Coffee Cafe stamp set that is still current.
This stamp set also has matching Framelits.
The Coffee Break DSP however is long retired.
The sentiment is from Papertreyink.



This notepad uses retired products from a few years back.
Cool Treats is the name of the stamp set and also has matching Framelits.
The paper is Tasty Treats Specialty DSP.

Always fun making something other than cards!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these, I need a couple!!!! Glad your therapy went well. Half a second, how do they time that....lol!

Carol L said...

I've always loved those little pads you've made through the years! Great papers and colors again for these :) A half a second for light therapy?? WOW, talk about in 'n right back out again! It must be very powerful to only allow a dose of half a second, but hopefully it works for you! Have a warm weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Fingers crossed the therapy brings relief. I am digging you cute tablets, but I must say, I love the coffee theme one!