Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Happy Tails

Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday I took a blogging break to sit out in the nice warm sunshine we had!
We got up to around 63 degrees.
I threw on some shorts and sat out on my back porch for a bit and left the girls run around the yard.
Sunshine is good for Psoriasis and since I start my Light Therapy on Friday, I figured the sunshine will help, too! The sun was so warm and felt nice against my face & skin.
Today we have rain and any snow that is left will most likely be gone by the end of the week.

I did get a chance to play at my stamp table and made a card with the Happy Tails stamp set & matching punch. This is a very cute set for any dog lover!



The colors of my card are Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake.
It gives a summer feeling, doesn't it?

Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Tails
Ink: Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana DSP
Accessories: Dog Builder Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Pinewood Planks EF, Coastal Cabana Striped Ribbon, Silver Enamel Dot, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This set is loaded with lots of sentiments which is what drew me to it.
And you could always change out the color of the dog, too!
Lots of options!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Amen!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is SO cute...I love this set but am never quite sure what color to stamp it in....but I love your Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake doghouse! Glad you got to enjoy that sunshine too!

Vicki Burdick said...

Adorable, your colors are so fun on this.
So glad you go to enjoy the sunshine yesterday, it looks to be all down hill for the rest of the week!! Hugs~~~

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great use of the dog bundle. I just adored the colors you used for this card. It is super cute!

Carol L said...

Cute pooch with such great colors too! Hopefully the sunshine helped and good luck with the light therapy tomorrow!