Monday, February 18, 2019

Lovely Lattice Stained Glass

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

I have a pretty neat card to share today that I used the Stained Glass technique on.
I have never done this before so after watching a video on it, I had to try it!

I used the SaleABration set called Lovely Lattice.
It's perfect for using the Stained Glass technique on!





Card Details:

Stamps: Lovely Lattice (SAB 19), Amazing Life (sentiment)
Ink: Versamark, Memento Black, Stampin Blends (Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive)
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Vellum
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Such a cool technique!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful, Wendy! This floral image is perfect for that stained glass technique, and the colors you chose are perfect too! ENjoy your day!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I really like the look of white embossing! This card design is gorgeous.

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the colors on this and his set is one of my faves. You used it beautifully!! Hugs~~~