Saturday, February 23, 2019

Lasting Lily

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Yesterday I had my 5th Light therapy session.
I am happy to report that I am now up to a minute & a half and no redness or sunburn!
I am starting to see some changes in my spots as they are not as red and definitely not as itchy as they were. I am happy about that!

Today I have a card to share that I made for myself.
I pulled out the SaleABration stamp set called Lasting Lily.




Aren't those lilies gorgeous?
I really like how detailed it is! 
This is one of Stampin Up's distinktive sets!
I just lov'em!

Card Details:

Stamps: Lasting Lily
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Memento Black
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight DSP
Accessories: Subtle EF, Daffodil Delight Organdy Ribbon (SAB 19), Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The Lasting Lily stamp set also has a set of Framelits coming out on March 1st for sale!
I like that they are bringing items out that coordinates with current stamps!
This set is beautiful and one you will want in your stamp collection as it's filled with many sentiments!

**************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, I want this set!!

Carol L said...

This flower makes a lovely sympathy card, and I love the soft yellow color too! So happy to learn your light therapy is working for you too! Have a great weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are turning out some amazing work, my friend! So pretty! Carol is right, it makes a beautiful sympathy card!