Friday, February 15, 2019

Healing Hugs

Hello & Happy Friday!

Hope you all had a nice Valentines Day!
We always stay home and celebrate with the kids and since this year it's just Ryan home with us we still celebrate with him!
I whipped up a homemade lasanga w garlic bread and made a Quick Chocolate Chip Bread for dessert w Cool Whip.
Yumm Yumm!

I have a beautiful set of cards to share today!
My customer asked for Get Well cards which she has not asked for in ages so I was thrilled to be able to make these for her using the Healing Hugs stamp set!







I LOVE this set as it's my favorite!
Don't you just love the look of that rose?!
My colors are Poppy Parade, Grapefruit Grove & Granny Apple Green.
My Grapefruit Grove layer was run thru the Big Shot with the Subtle EF which gives it a very cool almost textured look.

Card Details:

Stamps: Healing Hugs
Ink: Poppy Parade, Grapefruit Grove, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White
Accessories: Subtle EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I absolutely love these with such pretty colors to brighten someone's day during these winter months!

****************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

I love this set too, the colors are sooooo pretty together!!!

Carol L said...

I love how you designed this set of cards with this great stamp set! The colors look fantastic and I like the 2 different colored roses which adds a splash of cheerfulness! Well done on these, your customer will love them :)