Sunday, February 17, 2019

Label Me Pretty Thank You's

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

The sun is shining beautifully this morning!
Not going to last too long so I will enjoy it while we have it!
A rain/mix is coming this afternoon/evening.
While we were out on a walk yesterday we noticed how the farmer's fields are swampy with water from recent rains & melting snows. 
We need about 2 weeks of sunshine and no precipitation to dry everything out but I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

Today I have a set of Notecards & Envelopes to share.
My customer always requests Thank You cards and this is the set I made for her.





I love the size of these Notecards & Envelopes!
They are just the right size to send a quick Thank You!
On this set I used the All My Love DSP and layered it onto a piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock.
My Thank You circle & the layer under it are from the Label Me Pretty set and coordinating Pretty Label Punch. The stamp actually says "Thank You for Caring" but I cut the "for Caring" off.
Then, of course, I added a Balmy Blue Organdy Ribbon Bow from the 2019 SaleABration Catalog.
Such yummy ribbon!

Card Details:

Stamps: Label Me Pretty
Ink: Balmy Blue, Lovely Lipstick
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, All My Love DSP
Accessories: Notecards & Envelopes, Pretty Label Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Balmy Blue Organdy Ribbon (SAB 19), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The Notecards & Envelopes are on page 193 of the Stampin Up Annual Catalog.
They are available in Whisper White & Very Vanilla for $6.50.
You get 20 Notecards & 20 Envelopes in each pack which is a great deal!
I have been going thru them quickly for my customers orders!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's what is on my agenda today!
I have a card order to finish up and then maybe some play time for myself!
Hope your day involves paper, stamps & ink!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are just beautiful! I like that sentiment better without the part you cut off - it's such a great design and those little bows are so pretty too! It was beautiful this morning but quickly faded into more gloomies again this afternoon, but I enjoyed the sunshine while we had it :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Eek, these are just lovely! That ribbon look awesome.....<3