Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Valentines Day Card

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

My hubby got the call early this morning that work was closed for the day.
So we all just went back to sleep...all but the girls, they wanted breakfast!
Fed them, left them out and then we all went back to sleep.
It's pretty yukky out, snow, freezing rain & then a change to all rain.
I have an appointment this afternoon for my therapy so we will see what happens there.

Today I have the last Valentines Day card to share that we made at my last Stamp Day w/ Friends.
This one was pretty quick & easy!
Take a look...




This pack of paper called Pop of Pink Specialty Paper was out a few years ago.
I think I snagged this off the Clearance Rack for alot less.
I love the Melon Mambo, white and Gold Foil together on this.
We stamped the heart stamp in Melon Mambo and punched out with a retired Heart Punch.
Then we layered it with the scallop heart from the Scallop Heart Embosslit which is also retired.
Popped it up with Dimensionals and added a Gold Metallic Enamel Heart on it just for more bling.
Also we added a Gold Foil Ribbon bow with a glue dot and called this beauty done!

Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Valentines Day (retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pop Of Pink Specialty Paper
Accessories: Heart Punch (retired), Scallop Heart Embosslit (retired), Gold Metallic Enamel Heart (retired), Gold Foil Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think this one was my favorite!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for me.
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is fun! Loving those bright colors and diagonal stripes with the pop of gold! I hope your light therapy went well and you felt better after catching some extra Zzzzz's :)

Vicki Burdick said...

It is so pretty AND now I can admire it in person!!!