Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Painted Season's Notepad

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your week is going well so far!
They are calling for another winter storm to come thru tomorrow into Thursday.
More than likely my hubby will be working from home tomorrow unless they close his plant. 
I'd rather him be home that way he is safe and off the roads!

Today I have another cool notepad to show using the NEW SaleABration goodies called Painted Season's! It's a beautiful set that can be used year round. The DSP is just as beautiful, too!




This is a Distinktive stamp set which you all know I love them!
There are coordinating dies that will be available starting March 1st.
These are the Four Season's Framelits which demo's have already been able to order.

Project Details:

Stamps: Painted Season's (SAB '19), Butterfly Gala (sentiment)
Ink: Poppy Parade, Call Me Clover, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Painted Season's DSP (SAB '19)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Four Season's Framelits, Poppy Parade Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This notepad will be going to my customer as a Thank You for her order!
Hope she likes it!

*********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful, Wendy! I haven't caved in and gotten this set yet....but you might have convinced me that I NEED it! Enjoy your snow day tomorrow! LOL~!

Carol L said...

I always love these shopping notepads you make with matching pens, and this one is no exception! Hopefully your hubs can work from home tomorrow and be off the snowy roads we're expecting! Stay warm! Looks like a good night for soup!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great notebook set and look at those warm sunny colors... just what we need with what is ahead! I will take sunny where ever I can get it.

Vicki Burdick said...

LOVE this!!!