Friday, February 1, 2019

Gift Bags 4 Craft Day

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

Happy February, Everyone!!!
Hope that your excited for the weekend!
I know I am for several reasons!

Tomorrow is my Valentines Craft Day!
I am having 6 ladies join me to make 3 cards & a treat holder.
I am nervous & excited at the same time!

As with every Stamp Day w/ Friends, 
I always create a gift bag for them to take their projects home in.
This time I had more to make so I keep them simple.
Let me know what you think?



My sentiment comes from the Abstract Impressions stamp set.
I love this saying and thought it was perfect!

Project Details:

Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, All My Love DSP
Accessories: Ornate Tag Topper Punch (retired), Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, All My Love Ribbon Pack, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I really love this pack of DSP this year!
It could easily be used for different occasions other than Valentines Day!

******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & stay warm!!!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You will have a blast. Nothing to be nervous about! and, and, and, it is suppose to get warmer. These are great and I am sure will be greatly appreciated!

Carol L said...

Those gift bags look wonderful with those pretty little tags! The dsp really is pretty, and even though I knew today was the first day of February, thanks for reminding me to turn my calendar page! Oops! Have fun on your stamp day!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are perfect, you spoil those girls. I hope they appreciate all you do!! Have a great day. Wish I was there to join you all!!!