Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Part of My Story

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Woke up to some pretty sunshine this morning which always helps put a spring in my step!
We've had so many gloomy, rainy days since last summer and every little bit of sunshine helps!
I know it's not gonna last as we have more rain on the way for tonight into tomorrow.

I have a really sweet card to share today that I whipped up in about 20 minutes last week.
I sent it to a friend to brighten her day!
I love sending out a little bit of happiness each week.
#makeacardsendacard

This time I used more of the SaleABration paper that comes in the Painted Season's bundle that is only available with a $100 order during SaleABration.



I was happy to know that my friend received it yesterday so I was in the clear to now share it here.
She said it definitely brightened her day and that was what it was suppose to do!
I love sending a card out with no other purpose than to brighten someone's day and make them smile.
Happy mail is SO much better than getting bills in the mail, don't ya think?

Card Details:

Stamps: Part of My Story (SaleABration 2019)
Ink: Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Painted Season's DSP (SaleABration 2019)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Poppy Parade Striped Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Today I need to get to my stamp table to whip up a couple of cards so they can get in the mail asap!
I will share tomorrow!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

THis is just a beautiful and cheerful card and I'm the lucky recipient who received it! Sending this was a kind gesture and a random acts of kindness - those are the things that help me keep the faith in this troubled world of today. Heartfelt thanks for thinking of me and for sending this beautiful card. You truly lifted my spirits and made my day. May your kindness be returned to you tenfold! Big grateful hugs sweet friend :)
Now go enjoy this sunshine while it's still here! :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Good for you Carol! That is the perfect sentiment to send cheer! Very pretty, Wendy.

Vicki Burdick said...

so pretty, love that paper!!!