Thursday, August 13, 2020

Trick or Treat

 Hello & Happy Thursday, Everyone!

I'm off to a late start today, so sorry about that! I have been tired & feeling run down the last couple of days and yesterday it finally caught up to me. I went to bed early last night and slept in way too long this morning. Still feeling sluggish but I need to push forward.

I have 2 days until my next Stamp Day w Friends get together and all I have left to do is get my table ready. Not sure what I will have for snacks yet. I always try to have a sweet treat like cupcakes or cookies and a veggie tray. 

Today I have a cute little Halloween card to share! Nothing spooky about this one!





I told you it was cute!

This card uses multiple stamp sets which I will list below in the description.
I have always wanted a stamp that said October 31 and this year Stampin Up! delivered! YAY!

Card Details:

Stamps: Festive Post, Festive Corners, Banner Year
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, Memento Black
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Regals DSP, Brights DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch, Rhinestones, Linen Thread, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love the colors of Halloween, just wish we had some patterned paper with these bright, fun colors all together!

Hope you like my card!

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

These fun and bright colors and patterns are perfect for a non-scary Halloween card! Love that cute little pumpkin accent with the 3 polka dot panels!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love this!!! The colors are so what I think of for Halloween!! Wish we had some fun Halloween papers this year from SU!!

Janice M said...

This is a cute Halloween card for sure! Great color combo.