Monday, August 17, 2020

With Sympathy Gatefold Card

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Saturday into Sunday we finally got some nice rain! It also got cooler & less humid out which i'm thrilled about. I think we are in for a nice week ahead that I can turn off the ac and let the windows open! YAY!!!

Today I am sharing card #2 from my Stamp Day w Friends get together!

Take a look...






This is such a fun fold and very easy to create!
I've been trying to make more cards with fun folds for a change.
This card uses a variety of things which I will list below in the card details.

Card Details:

Stamps: Framed For You, Here's A Card (inside)
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Bumble Bee
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Bumble Bee, Whisper White, Forever Greenry DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Wrapped in Texture EF, Bumble Bee Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The stamp set I used on this is called Framed for You. 
It is a million dollar achiever set created by Terri Gaines.
I love the sentiments included as well as the different images! 
It is also a Distinktive set.
The embossing folder I used on the larger circle layer is from the August-December catalog.
It comes from the Heartwarming Hugs Suite on pages 8-10.

Granted I had everything cut & embossed but this card came together very quickly!
All the girls had to do was the stamping and assembling!
This was my favorite card!

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a very pretty card with a great sentiment inside. I love the paper and colors together! Thanks for the hug too, I can use it:)

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful! Love that fun fold and all the detail you added! The inside is perfect! Hugging you back!!

Janice M said...

Yet another fold I haven't tried! Love the way you did the inside too.