Thursday, August 27, 2020

Halloween Fun Fold Card

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday we had such a nice day! 
Having the windows open letting the fresh air blow in was super nice!
Today we are back in the heat & humidity so my AC being turned off was short lived.

I'm going to spend the day in my stamp room but before I head there I want to share another Halloween card using a different fun fold! Here is the link to the video on how to create it....






I love all these fun folds that people have been sharing lately!
Have you given any of them a try?

Card Details:

Stamps: Ghoulish Goodies, Banner Year
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Magic in this Night DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Gift Bow Builder Punch, Rhinestones, Black/Silver Twine (retired PP Kit), Mini Dimensional, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Another way to showcase different prints in the DSP packs is with this fun fold card!
I'm not all that crazy about this pack but I am determined to use it as much as I can!
Give this one a try! You'll love it!

**********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

TFS the tutorial for this fun fold card. I love the colors, images and papers but then I love all things Halloween. I'd better get on the stick and start making some Halloween cards soon - it will be here before I can think twice!

Janice M said...

Oh need to go check out this tutorial!! See that's what happens.....I go off on bunny trails and never make it to the craft room! But I get all kinds of great ideas and end up wanting/buying more things. Like this week I went to Ross's looking for dressy shoes for my son's wedding in October. Didn't find shoes but came home with a bunch of Faber-Castell Gelato's. More crafty stuff to learn and play with. Your card is super cute!!

Vicki said...

Man how did I miss this cutie!!! It is hard for me to make a small image like this work on a card
...you ROCKED it!!