Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Festive Post To You & Yours

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I've got a pretty holiday card for you today!
This one uses the Heartwarming Hugs DSP and the Festive Post set from the August - December Mini Catalog!




This is another great way to showcase these beautiful papers!
I have 3 different pieces showing on the front and like I said before, this Heartwarming Hugs DSP could be used all year long as there are no patterns for Christmas, just the red & green colors!
Very versatile! 

My deer & sentiment come from the Festive Post stamp set.
This set coordinates with the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch which I did not use here.
I diecut him on the Circle Layering Framelits and added my sentiment from a scrap of Whisper White which I just hand cut the ends with my Paper Snips.
Then I added a Red Rhinestone on the deer nose!

Card Details:

Stamps: Festive Post
Ink: Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Real Red, Whsiper White, Mossy Meadow, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Real Red Braided Linen Ribbon, Real Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals & Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Christmas is a favorite holiday and this year I am having so much fun playing with all the different stamp sets, dies and papers from the August - December Mini Catalog!
Can't wait to share much more with you in the coming months!

************************************************************************
My thoughts today...


So very true...

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


5 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers are really festive and fun, and I love the design you chose to showcase them! The little deer makes them perfect for Christmas with a true WOW factor! Super cute!

LeAnne said...

Love this! That deer is just delightful!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely Christmas card!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute!! Love that paper and the deer is amazing, love his red nose!!

Janice M said...

That is really pretty paper! I like the way you added that pretty twine ribbon and the bling to the reindeer nose.