Saturday, August 8, 2020

Press On

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Yesterday was quite the stormy day here in PA! We did get a bike ride in first thing then ran some errands. By the time we got home the sky was very dark and it just left loose. Many area's around us had flooding. Hopefully our weather today will be much quieter!

Today I have the second card to share that I made with the new Press On stamp set. There are lots of things used on this one...


My coffee cup was paper pieced again using the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP.  I colored the lid with a Dark Cajun Craze Stampin Blend. This was all done on a Stitched Shapes Framelit diecut. The sentiment comes from the same stamp set and was diecut with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits. I seem to be reaching for them alot lately!

Under my focal panel is a layer of punched out shapes using the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch.  I punched 2 of the leaf DSP prints and 2 Mint Macaron prints with the Gold Foil in. These are layered on top of a piece of Mint Macaron that was run thru the Big Shot with the Tasteful Textile EF. I love the added texture it brings to my card! This card has lots of layers which I don't make as often anymore. I added a Mint Macaron bow with retired ribbon and some Champagne Rhinestones for some sparkle. 


Card Details:

Stamps: Press On

Ink: Early Espresso

Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla, Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP

Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Tasteful Textures EF, Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch, Mint Macaron Ribbon (retired), Champagne Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Such a fun stamp set and perfect for the Thank You cards that I needed!

*******************************************************************

My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have great day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Janice M said...

Glad you got your bike ride in! We got a bit of rain here but it wasn't to bad. I thought I liked yesterdays card but I REALLY like today's! Paper piecing just makes that cup pop! Love this fall color combo a lot. Thanks so for sharing.

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful Fall looking card! I certainly overlooked this set, it is cute for sure!!

Carol L said...

The colors and papers/designs here are so much fun, and I love how you decorated the coffee cup to match! So glad you are able to come up with such cool designs for your cards!