Friday, August 21, 2020

NEW- Love of Leaves Bundle!!

 Hello & Happy Friday!!!

I'm so glad the weekend is here!

Today I have a card to share that was made with a new stamp set from the August - December Mini Catalog. This is a bundle called Love of Leaves on page 49.
I will be honest....it wasn't on my radar until I seen a few cards posted with it. 
All the stitching on these dies is amazing! 




Since Stampin Up! now makes their own dies I can't tell you how nicely they cut!
I did get the new Stampin Up! Diecut & Embossing Machine but have not touched it yet since the Magnetic plate is not available. I heard others say it's so smooth when they run their plates thru it unlike the bumps & noises that the Big Shot makes. Once I get the Magnetic Plate I will break it in!

So this card just happened one day as I was playing around with those amazing dies!
Do you see all the stitching it does around each leaf?

Card Details:

Stamps: Love of Leaves
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Mango Melody, Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Stitched Leaves Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Hammered Metal EF, Banner Punch (retired), Gold Gilded Gems, Gold Cord, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I just love this bundle and see lots of cool things being made with it!

******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


My girls go to get groomed tomorrow morning and other than that my weekend is pretty boring! LOL
We rode our bikes the last 2 evenings so since it's to get hot & humid here again today thru Sunday we will hold off on that until a cooler day. 

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful colors on this! Those dies are amazing!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These are awesome! I love the plaid!

Carol L said...

Those colors are wicked cool and I love the plaid! Great stitching around the leaves too - The design looks pretty amazing!

Janice M said...

LOVE Plaid!! Still haven't used this paper.....maybe this weekend?! Although my MOJO seems to have went on vacation?! Love the stitching on your die cuts!