Saturday, August 22, 2020

Heartwarming Hugs

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

My girls are off to doggy day spa this morning and both my guys (Shawn & Ryan) are getting haircuts! After that I will probably work on some laundry and maybe start working on a card order. I said my weekend was gonna be boring since the heat & humidity are back.

Today I have a cool card to share that I made with the Heartwarming Hugs Suite in the new August - December Mini Catalog. I love, love, love the prints in the paper and one way to showcase them is with a starburst card.




Aren't those colors & prints pretty?
This paper could be used all year long, not just for Christmas as there are no snowflakes or other prints resembling Christmas. I love how colorful this one is!

Card Details:

Stamps: Warm Hugs
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Accessories: Warm Wraps Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Real Red Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin Seal Adhesive


The Heartwarming Hugs Suite is on pages 8-11 in the August - December Mini Catalog.
Another of my favorites!
Well, who am I kidding....I love pretty much everything in the Mini Catalog this year!

***************************************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this too! Is there a key to making all the pieces fit together nicely? I am afraid I'll mess up and waste all my good dsp, LOL!

Carol L said...

Love this starburst design with all those great papers and colors! Super cool Christmas card!

Janice M said...

LOVE this paper! I made a smaller version of this starburst layout years ago. I need to try this full size one! So pretty!

Patti said...

like the way you lined up the Dsp

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty!