Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Ghoulish Goodies

Hello & Happy Tuesday from a very wet & rainy PA!

We are getting bands of heavy rain right now from the hurricane/tropical storm that is moving up the east coast. It rained here all night but we now are getting rains from the storm.
Calling for heavy rain & winds so keep your fingers crossed the power stays on!

Today is the day that the Stampin Up August- December Mini Catalog goes live!
I got orders placed this morning before anything went on the backorder list.

I have a card to share that is made with a new stamp set called Ghoulish Goodies.
This is from the new mini catalog....




It took me about 10 minutes to create this one which is unusual! LOL
Everything just fell into place the way I imagined it. 

The DSP is Magic In This Night. 
It's from a suite of products that I did not purchase this year.
I am not too crazy about the paper but will try my hardest to use it.
I do like it used here for my Halloween card!


Card Details:

Stamps: Ghoulish Goodies
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Memento Black, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Blackberry Bliss, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Blackberry Bliss Satin Ribbon (retired), Monster Bash Enamel Shapes (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The Ghoulish Goodies stamp set is a cute set filled with Halloween images and sentiments to go with them. I'm sure you will see me using them many times this Halloween season!

**************************************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like that spider background paper with the Blackberry Bliss color! The stitched squares are fun and I like this design for a non-scary Halloween card! Halfway through leaving this comment our power got zapped, but fortunately it came right back on again - whew! I hope you're not getting hammered too bad - our road is flooded as the creek rose way over it's banks! Today I'm thankful we live on a hill!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute!! I love how you used this set, those small images can be challenging to use on a card, you nailed it!!!

Janice M said...

The rain was nice and it was a bit cooler.....for like 5 minutes?! Now the grass will keep needing mowed I guess? We didn't get any wind here that I noticed. I'm not a big Halloween person but i do like the color combo yuo used and that cat is cute!