Friday, August 7, 2020

A Cup of Thanks

Hello & Happy Friday!


Yesterday we went out for bike ride.
We did almost 3 miles when my bike tire blew out!
Scared the bejeepers out of me! LOL
Had to walk my bike the whole way back but we had a fun time doing it!
Lots of people were so kind to stop and asked if we needed help.
We hit Walmart up for a new bike tube but they were all sold out!
Ryan got us some off of Amazon so hopefully they do not take long to get here!
We have a spare one in the garage that Shawn will put on before we head out again this morning for another bike ride. Let's hope we don't have to walk again!

Today I have a cute card to share that I made on Wednesday.
I need some Thank You cards to mail out.
I pulled out a new set from the August - December Mini Catalog called Press On.
It's coffee related so that's right up my alley!




I used some Fall paper for this one and paper pieced the center of my coffee cup.
I haven't done that technique in ages so it was fun to do and gives it a nice look!
Press On is a million dollar achiever set created by Joyce Feraco.

Card Details:

Stamps: Press On
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Banners Pick A Punch, Sweetheart Punch (retired), Linen Thread, Glue Dot, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'll have another card to share tomorrow using this set.
I really like this one!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Glad you were okay when your tire blew out...that WOULD be scary! This is a cute card....I really want this set but hate buying things that I'm not sure will hang around for long...grrrrr! I love that you paired it with the Gilded Autumn papers too! Beautiful! Have a great weekend~!

Carol L said...

that's a shame about your bike tire but I'm glad you weren't hurt! This is a great little card with some fun paper designs and I love that little red heart accent! Great words of wisdom today and I try to think along those lines when everything seems to be going wrong. Enjoy your weekend!

Janice M said...

Wow a blown tire that had to be scary! Glad you weren't hurt and could find a replacement. Crazy how things can be so hard to find right now. Hope your ride today is uneventful so to speak! This is a really cute fall card. I love paper piecing. Don't remember seeing this set will have to check it out! Have a Great Weekend!!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty!! I love that DSP!! I have had a hard time cutting into it, just wanting to look at it! LOL!!!