Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Poinsettia Petals Corner Card

Hello & Happy Wednesday!


Yesterday I had a doctor appointment with my Dermatologist.
My Psoriasis has been giving me some grief around my hairline/scalp and in my ears.
Other than that I do not have any spots to talk about right now, which is a good thing!
The ears & scalp are the hardest area's to treat. 
I'm to keep using my medicines and unless I have a flare up he doesn't need to see me back for another year and i'm completely fine with that!!!
My dermatologist is awesome!

So, today I am showing you a card that I made for Christmas!
I know....i'm jumping the gun here alittle bit here.
I didn't do much for Christmas in July this year.
And now that the Holiday Mini Catalog has gone live, I needed to make a card with this new set!
The set is called Poinsettia Petals. At first I did not think I needed it but I quickly changed my mind!




First of all....do you see the detail on those poinsettia petals & leaves?!
I think that is what drew me into getting this bundle.
Secondly, I'm sure you noticed the design of this card.
It is called a Corner Fold Card that I seen a fellow demo do.
Here is the link for the video...

I did forget to photograph the inside but if you watch the video you will see what the inside looks like.
It looks complicated but it's really not!
Give it a try if you want to try something new!
I thought it was fun and I love the look!


Card Details:

Stamps: Poinsettia Petals
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Paper, Poinsettia Place DSP
Accessories: Poinsettia Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Gold Gems, Gold Cord, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I hope you like!

*********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is gorgeous Wendy!!!! I am glad I convinced you to get this set!! LOL!! I need to do one in white, it is so elegant!!!

D'Ann said...

Gorgeous card! The poinsettia flower, the dsp, the gold...love everything about it. It's going on my wish list. :) Thank you for posting this!

Janice M said...

Thanks for another fun fold card! Wonder if it will work with the Sunflower die?!! Didn't think i needed those poinsettia dies and paper but now......maybe I do! Your card is GORGEOUS!! Thanks for sharing! Hope your enjoying this beautiful day we are having.

Carol L said...

This is an absolute stunner of a card! Those poinsettias are gorgeous and I love the colors! Thanks for sharing the tutorial, as I've never seen one of these cards before and I'd love to try making one!
We lost power for most of Tuesday in that storm, so I missed visiting and I'm just now playing catch up!