Friday, August 14, 2020

Merry Christmas Pop Up Card

 Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I have a quick post to share then I need to get my table ready for tomorrow's Stamp Day w Friends get together! 

The card I am sharing is a Christmas card using an old fun fold that I have not made in years!

It's called a Free Standing Pop Up Card and I went to Splitcoaststampers to get the tutorial. 

Here is the link.  Free Standing Pop Up Card







This is the card I made in 2008.


These cards are really fun to make and they fold up to fit in a regular envelope!


Card Details:

Stamps: Poinsettia Petals, Tag Buffet
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Whisper White, Real Red, Trimming the Town DSP
Accessories: Warm Wraps Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, So Many Snowflake Dies, Misty Moonlight Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have been thinking about making a card like this for weeks and finally accomplished it!

Hope you like!

*******************************************************************

My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



4 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a fun card and an even better way to display your Christmas cards you receive when they stand up on a table! Very creative and I love all the little houses that tie in with the sentiment! TFS the tutorial too! Have a fun stamp day get together tomorrow - can't wait to see the gift bags you created for this one :)

LeAnne said...

Wow, what a cool card! I need to check out that tutorial! Your Christmas card is just delightful! Stay cool today! My yard is a JUNGLE!

Vicki Burdick said...

How adorable!! That set is on my list to get next!! I need to try one of those, I have never made one! Enjoy your stamp day tomorrow! If I leave now I could make it for it!!! LOL!!

Janice M said...

Oh these look interesting?? Never tried to make anything like that before.