Tuesday, August 18, 2020

In Good Taste Suite

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Woke up this morning to a nice cool morning for a change! There is almost a Fall feel to it. I noticed one day last week that the Fall grass is starting in the backyard! Maybe that will mean an early Fall after the long hot summer. I have my fingers crossed!

Today would have been my Dad's 85th birthday. He passed away 3 months ago yesterday. He is on my mind daily. Sometimes it makes me smile and sometimes it makes me cry and even though I miss him, I know he's in a better place. 

Happy Birthday, Dad!



I have another card to share from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.




As i've said before, the girls love their masculine cards!
This one uses a new suite from the Annual Catalog called In Good Taste. 
It is on pages 122-124.
The In Good Taste Designer Series Paper or DSP is loaded full of awesome prints & patterns! 
It's a big package of paper, 12 X 12 sized with 24 sheets.
If you make lots of masculine cards, this paper is for you!


Stamps: Tasteful Touches, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, In Good Taste DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I used this suite to create their gift bags to take their cards home in.
I will share them later this week!
Hope you like this one!
So easy to put together!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a great design for a masculine birthday! I just love the rustic burlap look of those squares with the blue feather! Feathers always remind me of our loved ones who have passed, and today I send warm hugs to you as you remember your father on his birthday. I'm sure he's watching down over you each and every day and knows how much you loved him.

Vicki said...

Love this card. Bless your heart I know how you miss your Dad. Big hugs! ❤❤❤

Janice M said...

((HUGS)) This is a awesome masculine card! Love the way you used that burlap paper it looks so real!!!