Friday, March 10, 2017

Anniversary Wishes

Hello & Happy Friday!

It was a beautiful day yesterday! 
My friend came to visit and right before she got here our power went off. It was out about 3 hours so I couldn't do much of anything, stamping included! My stamp room is in the basement and since there was no power...I had no lights.

Once it came back on I did make my way downstairs for a bit and made this card.




I absolutely LOVE this sheet of butterfly paper!

Anniversary Wishes Card:

Stamps: Falling for You
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Falling In Love DSP
Accessories: Lace Doilies, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Blushing Bride Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hope you like!

*********************************************

My thoughts today....


It sure is!

That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

What I like most about this card is those soft colors and the peek-a-boo doily underneath the sentiment! I agree, that butterfly paper is so soft and subtle and just beautiful! Enjoy your Friday and have a great weekend too!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! Love the soft colors you chose! Is it snowing there? We are getting it pretty heavily but I don't anticipate it sticking too much! Luckily we didn't have school today!!! I hope you make up for your lost stamping time today!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Sorry that the power did not cooperate for you. This is a beautiful card, Wendy. Love the paper and the doily too! Hubby has a bad case of food poisoning, and it is not a happy Friday around here. Hope your Friday is a happy one!

Janice M said...

So pretty! I just may have to get that Sugerplum ink pad!! Enjoy the snowy day! The birds are sure enjoying my feeders today. Sounds like much more to come next week?!! Good day to make cards! ;-)