Thursday, March 16, 2017

Sunday Stamps Challenge

Hello & Happy Thursday!

So glad to see the sun shining this morning! 
Now to pray the snow melts quickly but it's still pretty cold out.

Today I have a card to share that I made for the Sunday Stamps Challenge.
Here is the sketch I used.






Decided to use a mix of new & retired products for this.
I am fond of this layout as it reminds me to use those beloved Banner Framelits!!

Happy Birthday Card:

Stamps: Stylized Birthday
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, It's My Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Banner Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Mint Macaron/Basic Black Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love the softness of the Mint Macaron and the pop of color from the Melon Mambo sentiment!
This card will be going to my customer in her next order!

************************************************

My thoughts today...


I really try but not always successful.
I'm sure i'm not alone.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day, friends!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is super awesome, Wendy! I may have to give this sketch a go. Melon Mambo is such a great color. That big sentiment looks perfect in a circle as a focal point.

Janice M said...

I like sketches like this but I don't have banner dies an can never cut straight lines for large banners. That color combo is very striking. It warmed up enough here today to really melt our lane which I was very thankful for. I'm not successful at using what I have before buying more.

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty! I like the mix of patterns you chose! The snow day helped me to get a day of crafting in today.

Annette Elliott said...

What a perfect birthday card following this weeks sketch. Love that you used retired DSP. It matches the pHapoy sentiment perfect- thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! :)