Saturday, March 4, 2017

Shamrock Happy Birthday

Hello & Happy Saturday!

 My girls are headed to get groomed this morning....the first in 12 weeks!
It was 6 weeks ago that Shawn had his drain surgery so I had to cancel their appointments. They are really shaggy and in desperate need of baths & haircuts! I know they are going to feel like a million bucks when they are done!

So before the day gets away from me I have a card to share with you.
My customer asked for a pack of birthday cards for the month of March that have shamrocks on them. I'm always happy to oblige!





Shamrock Happy Birthday Card:

Stamps: Stylized Birthday
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White, The Paper Studio DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Mono Adhesive

I love that my customer suggests her birthday cards be made with seasonal papers!
Last month I used heart patterned paper and she was thrilled with them!
I wonder what she will ask for next month?!

**************************************

My thoughts today....



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It's a perfect Irish birthday card. Love all of those plaid shamrocks! I am chillin... so much so that my feet are numb! Della is in need of a manicure. Hope the trip to the poochie parlor goes well.

Carol L said...

You always find the coolest papers to use on your cards, and I love love love these plaid shamrocks! Such a cool looking birthday card for March! I hope the pooches had a fun day being poofed at the pet place! LOL Have a great weekend and stay warm! Dang it's cold!!!

Janice M said...

I agree that plaid shamrock paper is perfect! Hope your fur babies enjoyed their day of pampering, to bad it wasn't last weekend when it was warmer.