Tuesday, March 14, 2017

It's A Snow Day!!

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

We are in the thick of the snow storm now!
It started here around 8pm last night.
Thankfully my hubby was able to get home!
His work wanted to put him up in a hotel overnight but since they are labeling this as a "major historic snow storm" his boss changed his mind on running the plant and left Shawn come home. I am SO happy about that!

Since this week we are celebrating St Patrick's Day I have another card to share.




St Patrick's Day Card:

Stamps: Gift Givers, PSX (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Emerald Envy, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Gold Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilities, Darice Shamrock Embossing Folder, Gold & Emerald Envy Twine, Dimensionals, Two Sided Tape


This one was a fun to make!

************************************

My thoughts today....


Crazy! I know!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & stay safe & warm if your in this storm's path!
~Wendy

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Well, you know that I love that little leprechaun...he's so cute, isn't he? What a great sentiment you added too! I am glad that Shawn got home safe & sound....it's snowing like crazy here after lots of sleety rain....Cassidy can't wait to go sledding! Enjoy your day!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Dag nab it, I forgot all about my shamrock embossing folder...oh well, next year! This is one sweet little Irishman...wish he would share his pot of gold. Glad Shawn got to come home. We have so much ice!!! Jim said it is not cleaning up easily. Jim is finally on the mend, I think. Phew!

Janice M said...

Oh I like that embossing folder! Don't think I've ever seen that one before!! Glad that Shawn was able to make it home. All my guys were able to be here too! Cars are all shoveled out.

JD/ Jill said...

Cute St Patrick's card! I thought with the snow day I would get some crafting done...but it didn't work out that way. One thing that I'm grateful for...when It snows in March...It usually doesn't hang around that long...

Carol L said...

This St Patty's day card just makes me smile, with all the embossed shamrocks and that cute leprechaun! I'm glad Shawn made it home, but the storm in my area pretty much fizzled out to be way less than expected. I'm happy about that, but now we have to deal with ice for a couple days. Mother nature sure knows how to make an exit doesn't she? LOL Stay warm my friend!