Saturday, March 25, 2017

You Make Me Smile

Hello & Happy Saturday!

The other day I was inspired by a card I seen on a friends blog. She has been making such adorable doggy cards and since Thursday was National Puppy Day...I had to make a doggy card to celebrate even though my doggies are no longer puppies. 




You Make Me Smile Card:

Stamps: Sheepdog- Whipper Snapper, Sentiment from Hero Arts
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Neenah Solar White, Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper, Max & Whiskers - Basic Grey DSP
Accessories: Circle Punches, EK Success Dog Paw Border Punch, Clear Wink of Stella, Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Mono Adhesive

This was a fun card to make and I enjoyed inking up this adorable dog stamp!

*************************************************
Here are my doggies....

Bailee & Gigi


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

How cute!! I've never seen that paw print border punch before, but it looks great on this card! I love the colors and dsp you used too - this is just adorable! Enjoy your weekend! (hugs)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just want to cover this card in puppy smoochies! How absolutely adorable is this. I just love seeing cards made with Whipper Snapper stamps. They are quite pricey, but they always look great. The colors, the ribbon, and the border are all perfect. Have a great weekend!

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! Fabulous colors!

Janice M said...

This is ADORABLE Wendy!! Love Whipper Snapper stamps even though they are a pain to stamp (they need MUCH deeper edges to their images). I love the color combo a lot!!